vSHIP and ROVsim, the new standard in maritime and undersea simulation.
In the field of maritime and subsea simulation, Marine Simulation’s ROVsim® and vSHIP simulators have set the standard for cost effective, physics accurate and visually stunning simulation systems. Our background includes nearly 30 years experience in undersea research, maritime operations and software development. From portable solutions for nearshore operators to sophisticated operations at offshore drilling facilities, we can deliver a solution to meet your specific requirements. Our users span the globe, our products are in use in over 60 training and educational institutions.
ROVsim Pro reflects a quantum level increase in sophistication and features specifically designed to meet the growing needs of ROV and undersea education professionals.
A working class ROV simulator designed specifically for the offshore oil and gas industry, ROVsim² O&G is a complete undersea training system. Available with a wide range of options and custom additions, ROVsim² O&G can be configured to meet your current, as well as future needs.
Specifically designed to train and prepare ship board personnel for the ever growing roles and responsibilities they face in support of the offshore industry. Flexible scalability, unmatched visual realism, and compliance to a wide range of industry standard interfaces are all integral to the simulator’s design.
Autonomous vehicles, museum exhibits, trade show kiosks and specialized instrumentation are just a few examples of custom simulation applications Marine Simulation has developed.
Why choose Marine Simulation for your simulation needs
- Marine Simulation offers the widest range of computer based undersea simulators in the industry. Whether training pilots for a mission with a big working class ROV from an offshore rig or rehearsing with a mini ROV for a water tank inspection, there is a ROVsim simulator for you.
- ROVsim employs the very latest and most advanced 3D graphics and physics technologies available today. The end result is breath taking visual realism, authentic physics, and a 3D immersive experience that has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
- ROVsim simulators are designed to operate on low cost, off the shelf computers and hardware. All our simulators implement and conform to industry standard interfaces, file formats, operating systems and other standards. This not only saves our customers money now, but also ensures that their investment won’t become obsolete.
- ROVsim simulators are easy to use. You won’t have to fly off site to attend a training seminar just to start using your simulator. We’ve designed our simulators to be as intuitive as possible, everything you need to start teaching pilots using our simulator you can learn in 10 minutes.
- ROVsim simulators are being used world wide. Our simulators are currently in use in over 60 training facilities and schools in 20 countries.
Contact us for a private demonstration
Our simulators are used for:
- Offshore mooring and support operations
- Coordinated bridge / ROV team training
- Surface / subsurface search and recovery operations
- Naval mine / ordnance sweeping and clearance
- Electronic navigation training
- ROV pilot training
- Mission planning and rehearsal
- Subsea environment visualization
- Sensor simulation
ROVsim® and vSHIP are trademarks of Marine Simulation, All Rights Reserved